Emergency Preparedness Sr Executive (Corporate Development, Risk Mgmt)
• Provide leadership and direction to the Community Programs Section work teams in order to provide a cohesive, coordinated strategy for dispatch training, managing EMS growth, and injury prevention, and community education and outreach programs.
• Direct quality improvement and research activities in partnership with the Medical Program Director and other EMS Division Sections, EMS agencies, dispatch centers, and other regional partners.
• Supervise program supervisors and managers responsible for dispatch training, CPR/AED training, BLS efficiencies and effectiveness programs, and injury prevention activities.
• Collaborate with partners to achieve the vision and goals of the section.
• Serve as a liaison between the section and other agencies, dispatch centers, community organizations, and EMS agencies.
• Develop, manage and monitor program budgets; perform monthly forecasting; work closely with the EMS fiscal officer regarding budgetary matters; authorize expenditures.
• Monitor and ensure compliance with policies and procedures for safeguarding private health information.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the EMS Division Director.
• Min Degree in any field, preferably in the fields of Business or engineering
• Proven 5 years of working experience in project management in the Emergency Preparedness role
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Emergency Planning Executive)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd