Embedded Software System Integration Engineer (10 months Contract)
On behalf of our client in the Automative industry, we are sourcing for Embedded Software System Integration Engineers
- Be part of a multinational team of engineers responsible for developing/integrating software for automotive instrument clusters.
- Job scope includes software analysis, software design, code implementation, software integration, module verification and validation, software and hardware troubleshooting.
- You will be responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products throughout the software development lifecycles.
- You will be responsible for the system integration of SW components and/or SW (Sub-) systems according to the defined SW development life cycle process.
- You will be responsible to produce a software system which runs on the specified hardware with the expected behavior.
- Degree/Masters in Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with specialization or related experience in development of device drivers for embedded systems.
- Analysis and Design experience for embedded software.
- Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C.
- Experience in unit testing and integration testing.
- Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design.
- Experience of hardware related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs.
- Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc).
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools.
- Experience with Agile software development and continuous integration.
- Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules.
- Able to learn and work independently and within a team expected.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Willing to travel overseas for training and/or projects on short notice.
Additional Job Information
- 10 months Contract
- This positions cannot consider Job Applicants who need work passes (EPass, SPass) application to work in Singapore
- Salary range from $3,600 to $4,000 per month
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD