Embedded Software Engineer (Job Code: CP)
- Work closely with electrical, firmware and software engineers
- Collaborate with stakeholders to write firmware and software requirements and develop software
- Write medical device software life cycle development processes and procedures.
- Work closely with firmware QA and testing teams
- Work closely with design assurance, quality systems and regulatory teams
- Solid understanding of medical device cyber security
- Experience working on connected medical devices (mobile and cloud supported devices).
- Solid experience in preparing technical files for supporting regulatory submissions
- Strong working knowledge of support tools
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for an initial discussion
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: PHAM PHAN KIM CHI
EA Personnel Reg No: R2091667
JobStudio Pte Ltd