Embedded Software Development Engineer (10 months Contract)
On behalf of our client in the Automative industry, we are sourcing for Embedded Software Development Engineers
- Responsible for application software module design, coding, debugging, and documentation of embedded software for display control system.
- Job scope includes software analysis, software design, code implementation, module verification and validation
- You will be responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products throughout the software development lifecycles
- You will be responsible for the development of SW components and/or SW (Sub-) systems according to the defined SW development life cycle process.
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of working experience in software development
- Strong understanding to Analysis and Design of Embedded Software, preferably using UML
- Experienced with development and troubleshooting on embedded targets or PCB or evaluation board
- Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C/C++
- Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design
- Good knowledge of embedded peripherals, such as SPI/ I2C/ Ethernet/CAN /etc
- Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc)
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools
- Experience in automotive industry is an added advantage.
- Experience in Requirements Engineering is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge in AUTOSAR / Embedded Linux/ Integrity
- Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules
- Able to learn and work independently and within a team expected
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Willing to travel overseas for training and/or projects on short notice.
Additional Job Information
- 10 months Contract
- This positions cannot consider Job Applicants who need work passes (EPass, SPass) application to work in Singapore
- Salary range between $3,600 and $4,000 per month
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD