Email Marketing Executive (Japanese Speaking)
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
Our Client is a web technology and solution provider that aims to help small and midsize companies to quickly implement IT and e-commerce solutions effectively and professionally. Their range of services and solutions are designed to meet the needs of SMEs in Singapore, keeping in tune to the unique requirements of their clients.
- Develop and optimise online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition.
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website.
- Create and optimize targeted and custom landing pages and micro-sites.
- Implement, analyse, and optimize organic and paid search engine marketing activities.
- Implement and execute email campaigns to nurture leads and customers.
- Analyse and provide weekly & monthly online marketing metrics and lead status reports.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in online marketing.
- You possess a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Web Design/Development, or a related discipline
- You possess a minimum of JLPT N1 to be able to correspond with the Client's Japanese associates and customers on a daily basis.
- You have relevant experience with Online Lead Funnels (generation, nurturing, scoring and conversion), Web Site Development (CMS, Landing pages, Microsites, Templates, Styles, Basic HTML & CSS).
- You possess relevant experience in managing and designing PPC campaigns.
- You possess relevant experience with Email Marketing programs, SEO and SEM, and Online Analytics (Google Analytics, Trends, Webmaster Tools, Website Optimizer, Keyword Tool, URL Builder).
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) as well as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop).
You may apply this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/16230610
Snaphunt Pte Ltd