Elementz Laboratory Manager
Location : Ang Mo Kio Ave 6
Contract Period: From 1 Jan 2020 to 31 December 2020
Personnel to be deployed at the following hours:
- Mondays to Thursdays: 8:30am to 5:30pm, inclusive of 1/2hr lunch break
- Fridays: 8:30am to 5:00pm, inclusive of 1/2hr lunch break
- Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
- 2 days of training regarding handing over and taking over in Nov 2019 from current Lab Manager. The staff can claim off-in-lieu in 2020.
The Personnel shall be competent to perform the following:
- Lab Manager need to manage and operate high end equipment. These include ion chromatography (IC), high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), gas chromatography (GC), UV and FTIR spectrophotometer, Soxhlet Extractor, and rotary evaporator in the Science Research Lab.
- Manage 3D printer, laser cutter, Arduino, and Makers Space lab.
- Organise training workshop on the use of Science laboratory equipment of less than 8 hours for teachers and students.
- Together with teachers, help to organise science conference for primary and secondary schools at Zonal Level.
- Oversee the general administration of laboratory which includes financing, purchasing and inventory control.
The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Have a Science degree
- Have experience of manage and operate high end equipment in a Science Research Lab, including a Physics Lab.
- Is able to establish contacts with faculty members or researchers in tertiary institutions and research institutions.
- At least with 5 years working experience in a related field.
- Candidate’s CV including the Educational qualification certificate /testimonial.
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd