Electroplating Engineer (Semiconductor/Process/Coating/5 Days/West/Up to $4000)
Working Location: West
Up to $4000 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Semiconductor Industry located in the West has opening for Electroplating Engineer.
- Supervise and execute various projects and tasks based on the objectives set by Management.
- Manage various projects to ensure they are carried out according to schedule.
- Technical report writing and report projects’ progress.
- Standardization of system documentation.
- Involve in Supply Chain which includes procurement of raw materials.
- Approval of new sample testing and quality test report.
- Lead introduction, qualification and industrialization of new raw materials, products and processes.
- Lead in implementation of value added initiatives for cost reduction road map.
- Continuously review performance of industrialized material/ product and take necessary actions for improvements.
- Degree in Chemical, Materials Engineering or related Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in electroplating sector
- Company transport will be provided at island wide pickup points .
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORDFORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R2090579
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd