# Working hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 6.00pm
# Easily accessible from One North MRT
# Basic salary up to $7000 + VB
# Opportunity for career growth and exposure to overseas market
Our client, a German based MNC in the electronics manufacturing industry is currently seeking an experienced candidate to join their team as an Electronics Engineer.
- Responsible for system architecture including design and verification of digital system, power management system, analog/mixed-signal circuits.
- Plan and lead feasibility study and design review, verification of electronics concepts, development and testing of product.
- Support suppliers in production and testing of electronics solutions.
- Write the electrical technical specifications according to product requirement.
- Conduct design FMEA with project team and suppliers.
- Conduct cost evaluation activities of electronic and electromechanical parts
- Check and validate schematic, block diagram and component specifications used in the project
- Check and review EBOM (including parts cost).
- Conduct engineering test and evaluation to validate the product design.
- Provide technical support to Quality and Compliance team during the qualification phase.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of working experience in the area of electronics design, preferably in product development in consumer electronics industry.
- Experienced with FMEA, EMC/EMI regulatory and compliance standards.
- Preferably with experience in Design for Six Sigma.
- Willing to travel overseas occasionally.
Interested and qualified applicants, please email your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Joey Lee Si Hui
CEI Reg No. R1877854
Celecti Pte. Ltd.