- Demonstrated ability to independently work from electrical schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout, and trouble-shooting functions.
- Assemble and test electrical components. This includes mechanical setup of housings, chassis, etc.
- Work safely with high voltage components in excess of 100V with large energy storage.
- Demonstrated history of assembling electrical components – PCBA’s, capacitors, FETs, diodes, surface mount, through-hole parts, inductors, etc.
- Demonstrated soldering skills of small and large electrical components.
- Operate electrical test equipment to analyze electrical circuits, troubleshoot and measure V, I, impedance, frequency response, etc. Demonstrated history of operation of oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, LCR meters in a R&D, non-production-test environment.
- Knowledge of the function of capacitors, resistors, LRC circuits.
- Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment. Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions. Find failed or damaged components within PCBA’s, trace signals to determine electrical circuit issues.
- Support engineering in writing ECO’s, organizing BOM’s, work orders. Understanding of assembly processeses. - Occasional documentation of build procedures and tests of electrical components.
- Document tests, take data, analyze data to determine next actions.
- Work with electrical component vendors, acquire parts, understanding of PCBA assembly
Two-year or trade school education of electrical assembly, electrical circuits, electrical technician training and experience or 3 year technical diploma degree in electrical sciences.
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598
The Telegram Jobs link is https://t.me/sgjobadv.