Electronics Engineer (Embedded System)
- Define Product Architecture, Conceptualize and Prototype new designs based on specifications
- Participate in Design and Development of baseband analog/logic/digital circuit for wireless audio products.
- Perform circuit integration, schematic generation and circuit/system levels testing and optimization.
- Ensure design processes and documentation meets company requirements
- Work with a team of engineers and/or designers through different phases of the product development.
- Willing to travel overseas to support prototype builds and customers reviews
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Communication Engineering.
- Min 3 years experience in baseband design and Development
- Hands-on experience in design and test of Baseband/Audio/Power management is required.
- Knowledge of baseband system integration for audio, power, battery, memory and processor components are desired.
- Experience in audio/wireless hardware system design is an advantage.
- Analytical, independent, highly energized, good interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and good leadership qualities.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd