Electronics Design Engineer
Nitto Denko Asia Technical Centre Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 28-Jun-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Work with other EE counterparts for ISO 13485 documentation
- Support the manufacturing of PCBA in EM and provide inspection protocol for CTQ
- To manage the verification and validation work of PCBA and other electronics components.
- To support and manage the EMC and EMI test on third party.
- To perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis for the failed EE components, during engineering development stage.
- Occasionally will use Altium Designer for routing schematic design on PCBA layout.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Electronics Engineering
- Min 4 years Strong knowledge/experience in digital, analogue and mixed signal circuit design
- Min 3 years of experience in PCB layout design using Altium Designer with knowledge of EMC/EMI & RF best practices
- Min 3 years of EE components / PCBA manufacturing experience
- Familiarity with LED & laser technology is advantageous
- Experience in optical simulation tools such as Zemax is advantageous
- Exposure to medical device development & ISO 13485 management system
- Full exposure to product development life cycle from proof of concept to DFM with proper documentation
- Able to work independently with min supervision.
Interested candidates, kindly send in your CV with current salary, expected salary & commencement date.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Nitto Denko Asia Technical Centre Pte. Ltd.