Electronic Engineer ( Product Management & Sales Support)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 24-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1102556
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Industry : Leading Semiconductor Chip Component Distributor
- Singapore Residence ONLY
- Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering with valid Class 3 license & prefer with own transport.
- Possess good knowledge and application experience in MicroController Unit, Analog & Power Management design, Analog and Digital circuits.
- Able to communicate in good English and spoken Mandarin due to client base
- 1- 2 years working experience in semiconductor Industry prefer.
- Able to work independently with Purchasing and Design Engineers
- Drive product line & develop strategies
- Service existing customers
- Provide market trend feedback
- Assist in price negotiation
- Electronic Engineering holder with no experience with strong desire to succeed will be considered.
To Apply ,
Please attach updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)