Electrical Technician - (West Area)
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with company HSE policy.
- Ensure and maintain high standard of GMP on personal as well as work at all time.
- Perform a wide variety of general maintenance, repairs and services related to Production / Electrical Equipment .
- Schedule and complete the “Preventative Maintenance Program” given by Engineering Manager.
- Involvement / participation in team projects & process improvement.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by external contractors
- Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner
- Assisting Engineer to maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Assist & liaise with Production team for daily production
- To use proper tooling for any work carried out.
- Identify problems/root cause and implements solutions.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision without incurring any mistakes.
- Minimize equipment down time by solving the issue with faster & effective ways.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date records of preventative maintenance on daily basis.
- Perform safety checks throughout the facility to ensure a safe and clean environment for the patrons and to eliminate all hazards.
- Performs related duties as and when are required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Nitec /ITC in Electrical Engineering
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details, in MS Word format:
Position applying for
Reason for Leaving
Quek Hong Guek
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified