Electrical Technician (Up to S$3000)
- Carry out predictive and preventative maintenance works of the organisation's electrical installations.
- Supervise maintenance and upgrading works of the organisation's electrical installation carried out by contractors.
- Attend to all faults for electrical installations and rectify them within the required response and resolution time.
- Lead technicians to complete assigned works.
- Install power and lighting points as instructed.
- Operate the Building Automation System and Tracklight System.
- Comply with ISO 9001 requirements.
- Maintain as-built drawings, operation & maintenance manuals and servicing & repair records.
- Any other tasks as assigned by his superiors.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Advanced Diploma in Electrical Engineering will be advantageous.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience. 3 years and above of related experience will be advantageous.
- Able to read building plans and analyse schematic drawings on electrical installation.
- Able to troubleshoot all electrical faults and carry out fault isolation/rectification works for electrical installation.
- Familiar with ISO 9001 standards and requirements.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by sending it to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click on the apply now button.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Richard Lam Weng Wah
Registration Number: R1217553
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd