Electrical Technician (Up to S$3000)
- Carry out predictive and preventative maintenance works of the organisation's electrical installations.
- Supervise maintenance and upgrading works of the organisation's electrical installation carried out by contractors.
- Attend to all faults for electrical installations and rectify them within the required response and resolution time.
- Lead technicians to complete assigned works.
- Install power and lighting points as instructed.
- Operate the Building Automation System and Tracklight System.
- Comply with ISO 9001 requirements.
- Maintain as-built drawings, operation & maintenance manuals and servicing & repair records.
- Any other tasks as assigned by his superiors.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Advanced Diploma in Electrical Engineering will be advantageous.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience. 3 years and above of related experience will be advantageous.
- Able to read building plans and analyse schematic drawings on electrical installation.
- Able to troubleshoot all electrical faults and carry out fault isolation/rectification works for electrical installation.
- Familiar with ISO 9001 standards and requirements.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by sending it to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click on the apply now button.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/ or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Richard Lam Weng Wah
Registration Number: R1217553
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd