Aalst Chocolate Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Jan-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Break down, periodic maintenance of production process equipment.
- Maintain a preventive maintenance program for all production equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform verification on all electrical cabinets, electrical sockets on a quarterly basis using IR camera/ tester.
- Responsible for electrical installation and repairing activities to ensure all activities are following company guidelines and standard.
- Assist in maintaining PSM (process safety management), like regular electrical appliance inspection, machine safety interlock device inspection and machine tagging.
- Ensure good housekeeping, hygienic and safe work practices of work areas.
- Strictly adhere to GMP / Food Safety/ Workplace Safety policies.
- Comply to the Environmental operational control work instructions.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Electrical
- Preferably Junior/ Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Able to work independently or group setting.
- Fast learner.
- Holder of valid Singapore Electrical License
Aalst Chocolate Pte Ltd