Electrical Technician (5 days alt Sat/ M & E/Jurong East)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 23-May-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2090280
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Perform on-site Installation and commissioning, servicing maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment and machine at site .
- Provide on-site preventive maintenance service on machine / equipment according to schedule.
- Able to work OT during weekend / public holidays when required.
- Any other duties or tasks when assigned .
- Min Nitec in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering, or equivalent.
- Min 1 year of hand-on-experience on industrial automation or F & B equipment will be an added advantage.
- Singaporean and Singapore resident.
- Good working attitude and willing to learn new knowledge or skills on new machine/equipment
- Customer Service oriented .
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Mandarin speaking co-workers & customers.
To Apply >>
Please attach updated detail resume in MS WORD FORMAT(.doc file) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Language proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)