Electrical Site Manager (Renewable Contract / Buona Vista MRT) - J13
- Nearest MRT: one-north MRT / Buona Vista MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- 1 year renewable contract
- Supervise, prioritize, and delegate work assignments to test engineering staffs.
- Manage resources to ensure ongoing improvement of quality control processes and the incorporation of safety policies and practices.
- Lead the production test solution architecture and test plans
- Manage the development of accurate test specifications.
- Ensure effective and timely release of test solutions to production.
- Budget and coordinate the purchasing of all related hardware and software solutions.
- Interact with vendors on test and quality issues, ensuring a satisfactory resolution.
- Oversee associates assisting in test engineering functions, delegating work assignments and reviewing work performed.
- Assist in the training of the workforce and administration on the quality system components.
- Participate on cross functional teams to ensure continued ongoing improvement of processes, methods, and quality while reducing cost.
- Maintain technical competency and remain current in technology and changes in the industry.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering related Field
- Min. 1-3 years of experience in transformers/ switchgear
- Demonstrated experience in management of project scope, cost, schedules and vendors/ subcontractors
- Sound knowledge of power transformers, testing experience in switchgear, transformer and cable in the utilities/ datacenter market
- Collaborative, solutions-oriented with strong communication skills
Interested applicants please email your resume in confidence to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the position applied and indicate J13 in the subject header.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)