Electrical Site Engineer (Contract / Buona Vista / one-north) - J13
- Nearest MRT: one-north MRT / Buona Vista MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- 1 year renewable contract
- Design Electrical Systems - Work closely with designers to determine how to effectively incorporate electrical elements, determining specifications and preparing blueprints.
- Oversee and manage teams of electrical contractors and subcontractors.
- Resolve Electrical Issues and leading electrical site engineers to quickly revise plans and resolve issues to prevent delays.
- Develop Cost Estimates, giving project managers the information needed to consider contractor bids and ensure the project remains within budget.
- Manage Construction Schedules, to determine when project milestones need to be completed to avoid delays and maintain profitability.
- Installation, testing and commissioning of distribution equipment (switchgears, transformers, etc) and cables
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering related Field
- Min. 1-3 years of experience in transformers/ switchgear
- Demonstrated experience in management of project scope, cost, schedules and vendors/ subcontractors
- Sound knowledge of power transformers, testing experience in switchgear, transformer and cable in the utilities/ datacenter market
- Collaborative, solutions-oriented with strong communication skills
Interested applicants please email your resume in confidence to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the position applied and indicate J13 in the subject header.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)