Electrical Project Engineer (PERM)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 27-May-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Permanent Role
- Working location: Nearby one-north / Buona Vista MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Participate and support in sales tendering in Motion; Service business area in Singapore.
- Reporting to Service Manager and managing and involving in project execution including planning, control, tracking, designing, installation, testing & commissioning.
- Being responsible as a part of our PC/PLC software/hardware development team to support the crane software development.
- Utilizing PC/PLC to develop/design/standardize control signals, implement control algorithms and implementing control programs specific to PLC, HMI, Inverter and Field Networking.
- Involving in each phase of the PC/PLC software and electrical hardware development process including direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Developing detailed design for HMI / SCADA.
- Participating in both hardware and software testing, and taking lead in performing FAT with customer and site commissioning
- Providing technical support and instruction to peers and customers regarding software and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics/Electrical/mechatronic Engineering with at least 3 to 5 years relevant experience in automation industry.
- Knowledge and experience in network technologies is preferred (Ethernet, TCP/IP, CANBUS, etc.), PLC various devices such as SCADA, VFD, HMI.
- Experience or knowledge in crane operation/ design, VSD, Motor & IEC 61131-3 PLC Programming language will be advantage.
- Experience in software development on embedded systems using C#/C/C++ and/or assembly will be advantage.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)