Electrical Project Engineer (Construction / Solar Systems)
- Reputable fast-growing MNC Contractor specialising in Solar Systems
- 5.5 day work week
- Good working culture and career development
- Design solar system and work out the shop drawings
- Manage workers and contractors on site to ensure progress of the the project is according to schedule
- Solve technical problems and conduct the trouble-shooting of the solar system
- Assist with the maintenance of the solar systems
- Reporting to the Regional Technical Manager.
- At least 2-5 years of electrical trade experience in Singapore Construction industry
- Possess good communication skills and positive working attitude
- Great team player who is able to work independently as well
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion. Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
Work experiences in point forms
Reason (s) for leaving
Current and expected salary
Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd