Electrical & Plumbing Specialist IV
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-May-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Summary of Job Responsibilities
Execution of all electrical and plumbing related operations for MICE events.
- To deliver electrical orders (BEO/event order), setup and operate electrical distribution, plumbing and drainage, compressed air distribution, technical set up and installation assigned.
- Supporting other Technical Services team on electrical and plumbing orders, production and operation in cost saving efficiency.
- Such services include but not limited to liaising with other departments, designing, supplying, installing, dismantling, standing-by and operating of systems; ensuring equipment are in accordance to event orders, service orders and/or on site instructions etc. for event production in Marina Bay Sands property wide.
- To comply with all Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) rules and regulations when carrying out duties.
- To follow the work schedule and instructions from Technical Services Assistant Manager (Electrical & Plumbing). Such work schedule may include working overtime and/or working during Sundays or public holidays.
- This position will also be responsible for the maintenance and inventory control of electrical and plumbing system and equipment.
Education & Certification
- GCE N level or higher
- NITEC in Electronics/Electrical or Diploma
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in electrical and plumbing field
- Experience in electrical calculation, water pressure, installation, safety and system design
- Fit to work in loud environment
- Work at height
- Fit to work odd long hours
- PC literate (Win/Mac)
- Team player