Electrical / Mechanical Technician (Machinery/Manufacturing)
Our Client is a leading MNC in the heavy machinery industry with 10 thousands over employees globally.
- Professional growth & progression
- Exposure to advanced technologies
- Good multi-cultural exposure
- Responsible for troubleshooting on parts quality or machine problems
- Perform daily machine maintenance check, housekeeping & ensure all machines in their section are compliance to standard set in check sheet
- Ensure good quality of parts produce on own section before transfer to another section
- Monitor tools and equipment are in good & serviceable condition
- ITE, NTC2/3, or technical certificate in Electrical / Mechanical / Precision Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in machinery
- Proficient in PLC programming, able to read ladder diagram, etc.
- Prefer with working experiences in manufacturing or production area
- Cosy working environment / Manufacturing
- 5-days working week, normal office hours
- Attractive employee benefits and salary package
- Able to travel to work at the WEST side of Singapore
- Permanent and Contract positions
Interested applicants are requested apply online. Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
Tan LK | Co. Reg. No. 201223641E | EA Licence No. 12C6198 | EA Reg ID R1111728
Hecal Pte Ltd