Electrical / Mechanical Engineers (CNC)
Our Client is leading MNC in the machinery industry located in the west side of Singapore.
- Electircal / Mechanical knowledge in CNC design solutions
- Good exposure to advanced technologies
- Attractive employee benefits
- Fresh School Leavers are welcome to apply!
- Perform technical pre/post-sales support on automation solutions for CNC lathe / machine
- Follow up on project work includes design, drawing, prepare part list, documentation on fabrication, evaluation, production, etc.
- Support any activities related to the product throughout the project cycle
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years related work experience
- For ELECTRICAL position - MUST have PLC knowledge and have experience in Electrical wiring & diagram
- For MECHNICAL position - MUST be proficient in 2D & 3D CAD operation, Catia or AutoCAD
- Knowledge in using ENOVIA for BOM list's preparation
- Good presentation skills
- Able to travel to the West side of Singapore for work
- Fresh school leavers are welcome to apply
Interested applicants are requested apply online or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with a complete resume (include recent photo, salaries, reason for leaving). Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd