Electrical Maintenance Technician
About Us :GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
Role Summary/Purpose :
Maintain and service electrical and related plant equipment and responsible for faulty/preventive maintenance. This person will report to the Maintenance Manager.
Essential Responsibilities :Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Perform maintenance on all Company's mechanical, hydraulic and electrical machinery, tools and equipment and ensure they are kept in good working conditions.
• Diagnose and repair electrical problems in various equipment, including fault-finding, repairing, and monitoring
• Update all daily, monthly and yearly maintenance checklists accurately.
• Involve in the preventive maintenance system and to comply with the documentation.
• Maintain a proper spare parts register to ensure availability of the spare parts.
• Perform routine maintenance on production an auxiliary equipment [e.g. cooling towers, chiller, dryer, dust collector ] and repair when necessary.
• Familiarize with regular servicing vendors, machine manuals and the ordering process for spare parts and components.
• Liaise with OEM, external vendor, owner and engineer on equipment repair
• Perform “Lock Out Tag Out” (LOTO) procedure, when required, prior to the completion of maintenance.
• Perform any adhoc activities as required by Supervisor
Qualifications/Requirements :- NITEC Holder in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Preferably 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Engineering knowledge in Mechanical / Electronic / Electrical
- Knowledge in Predictive/Preventive maintenance