Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
HS Compression & Process Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Reporting to the Production/Yard Manager, you will be responsible for the following :
Reporting to the Production/Yard Manager, your duties will include, but not limited to the followings:
- Study the scope of work and documents concerning E & I.
- Instruct foreman/E & I subcontractors on a day to day basis for work progress.
- Assist in supervision of the subcontractors productivity and efficiency of your area.
- Assist in supervision of fabrication and installation of piping items as per drawings and clients’ specification.
- Responsible to identify and record E & I items used in accordance with the drawings – e.g. cable trays/ladders, cables, electrical fixtures, instruments, etc.
- Responsible for site safety, schedule and quality of your area.
- Prepare loop test forms in advance.
- Responsible for the materials usage and keep records of all work done within your scope.
- Coordinate with QC, discipline supervisors and clients’ representative for installation, testing and commissioning and completion.
- ITE/Diploma in Electronic/Electrical engineering& instrumentation or Mechatronic.
- 1 to 2 years working experience in Electronic/Electrical & Instrumentation.
- Experience in oil & gas industries an advantage.
- Strong enthusiasm in learning new skills.
- Able to travel after initial period of familiarisation, if needed.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to perform outdoor works – if needed.
- Prepared to work overtime as and when the need arises.
- Only Singaporeans
HS Compression & Process Pte Ltd