Electrical Hardware Design Engineer
MIT Semiconductor Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Feb-2021
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determine hardware requirements for electrical systems of semiconductor backend machines.
- Support existing products and work on sustaining projects.
- Conduct testing and analysis using engineering instruments.
- Create design documents and maintain design history.
- Documentation and technology transfer to product group.
- Generate reports and communicate performance results to a wide range of audiences.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or relevant qualifications.
- Experience in working with any of the major Electrical CAD software package.
- Experience in electrical system or sub-sustem design.
- Experience in motion control systems will be a plus.
MIT Semiconductor Pte Ltd