Electrical Engineer (Tuas/ Marine)
• Creating and submitting proposals with clear and accurate replies to customers inquires (RFP’s)
• Provides product or equipment technical and engineering information by answering customer’s questions and requests
• Carry out tender reviews and negotiations with customer and vendors
• Ensure that all technical specifications are received, clarified, and agreed with customers
• Interface with customers and suppliers to ensure the technical specification are fully compiled.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• High level skills regarding computers, office software and drafting software.
• Any other ad hoc requirements related to Technical Support and Sales
• Bachelor's degree from a recognized institute or university in Electrical Engineering/Technology
• Must have over 5 years' engineering experience
• Technical Competence (able to read and understanding drawings and specifications)
• Solution-oriented, able to work with the client to problem-solve through every hurdle
• Able to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and dynamic environment and manage tight deadlines
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14887.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693