Electrical Engineer (Semicon Machine Maker)
- Developing new electron beam source for wafer inspection and metrology equipment.
- Design and validate power supply modules to characterize electron beam emitter and gun systems.
- Collaborate with research scientist, other team members, such as electric engineer and mechanical designers, to ensure flawless integration test at the subsystem and/or system level.
- Liaise with high voltage power supply suppliers, oversee fabrication, create test plans, oversee testing, and perform integration into system for verification. Work closely with and manage suppliers to ensure all design requirements are specified and achieved.
- Hold design reviews with peers/management to show the proposed design can meet spec targets and requirements.
- Master's level degree in electrical engineering or related with at least 8 years of experience or
- Doctorate (Academic) in electrical engineering or related with at least 5 years of experience
- Strong knowledge on high voltage concepts including electric stresses, insulation and breakdowns, earth ground referenced and other potential referenced systems.
- Rich experience on high precision power supply noise ripple monitoring and troubleshooting; Rich experience on high voltage arc and micro-discharge detection and protection.
- Rich working experience with high voltage electric systems. Demonstrate good knowledge of power electronic components and circuits including AC/DC and DC/DC converters, filters, voltage and current transducers, transformers, magnets and power semiconductors
- Experience in electron beam systems.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16183.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD