Electrical Engineer (SCADA / Automation)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 11-May-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 1 year renewable contract, convertiable to Permanent Role
- Working location: Nearby to one-north MRT / Buona Vista MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of site commissioning, retrofitting and servicing activities.
- Technical activities relating to control system and switchgear inclusive of site testing & commissioning, maintenance servicing, On-demand servicing, system upgrading, repair and etc
- Provide technical support on control system and switchgears to clients and resolve problems efficiently to minimize downtime
- Performs work that crosses the boundaries between engineering and site management
- Schedule preparation and resource forecasting to ensure successful completion of site commissioning or service activities.
- Requires extensive regular contact with assigned site clients and internal engineering team to resolve site management issues
- Proactively provide timely and accurate status reporting to management
- Provides 24x7 standby support for any emergencies activation onsite.
- Regional traveling for site meetings and site works is required
- In charge of performance management of vendors if applicable
- Collaborate seamlessly with fellow team members during site Commissioning and service
- Degree in Engineering preferably in Electrical Engineering or Automation & Control
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in automation control system (DCS/PLC) for industrial plants.
- Track record of successful engineering portfolio with site commissioning & servicing exposure.
- Knowledge and working experience in handling SCADA and PLC will be more preferred
*We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)