Electrical Engineer (Power Plant) / North
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 1-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3051|EA Personal Registration No: R1109239
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance, fault investigation, isolation and rectification of Electrical equipment in the plant area as designated by the Asset Lead.
- Oversee all maintenance activities of Principal/Senior Technical Officers, Technical Officers, Technicians.
- Co-ordination with other maintenance sections in maintenance and project works.
- Procurement of spare parts, equipment and establish service contracts with external firms to meet maintenance requirements.
- Study and review existing Electrical systems and upgrade equipment/systems where possible to improve reliability and efficiency of the plants.
- Enforce safety rules and regulations in all maintenance work in the plant.
- Plan and schedule CCPs works including work procedures, safety precautions, labour, materials and equipment
- Carry out engineering study of CCPs modification and enhancement
- Provide technical support in the investigation of plant problems
- Carrying out routine and corrective maintenance programme of all electrical equipment.
- Rectification of faults on the electrical systems.
- Assisting his asset lead in carrying out switching and isolation of low voltage equipment.
- Monitoring and control of contract works to ensure compliance with technical specifications, code of practice, scope of work and to enforce safety regulations.
- Inspection and acceptance of purchased materials and contract spares.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering recognized by the Professional Engineer Board of Singapore (PEB)
- Preferably with at least 3 years of engineering experience in similar role and responsibilities.
- Broad background of generation, transmission, distribution and power systems
- Good knowledge of combined cycle power plant maintenance, strategies and procedures
- Independent, self-motivated, results-driven and a good sense of teamworking skills.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Fiona Koh | Registration No: R11092398
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD