Electrical Engineer (Power)
Roles and Responsibilities:
The job content is wide and varied with countless opportunities for hands-on work and management:
• Carry out servicing, testing and maintenance of high tension switchgear, transformers, low voltage switchboards and cables in Distribution network
• Plan and schedule daily jobs
• Assist in conducting Daily Briefings
• Ensure that administrative requirements of clients are met e.g. Submission of name lists for clearance.
• Manage and supervise a team of engineers, technicians and artisans to ensure works are completed as per plan and schedule, meeting quality & safety objectives.
• Manage and coordinate with clients on schedules, the scope of works, on-site issues, technical issue, etc
• Monitor and ensure staff and workers possess necessary and valid work passes to work.
• Prepare method statements, Work Instructions and other infrastructure documentation.
• Timely completion of site work or project documentation such as service report, test report, post service report
• Ensure compliance with Bizsafe regulation and ISO Quality Standards related to the execution of assigned work
• Assist in company innovation projects such as Mobile Form and Inventory Solution
• Monitor project schedules, provide guideline and supervision for the successful execution of all projects
• Respond to and investigate all incidents and non-compliance issues and complete all appropriate paperwork and reporting
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
Career Progression Plan:
The experience gained on the job will put you well ahead of the pact in your running for professional recognition with the PE Board, EMA and Singapore Power:
• First Goal: Attainment of a PE Certificate
• Second Goal: Attainment of a LEW, grade 9 Licence (22 kV) allowing you to practise in the consumer market
• Third Goal: Attainment of an SP Powergrid Authorised High Voltage Testing Engineer Licence allowing you to carry
out Switchgear Testing Works in SP Powergrid sub-stations
• Long term Goal: There is no shortage of opportunities to climb up the career ladder to lead and manage the company's operations and business.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Possess Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering preferably in Power
• Those with Class 3 driving licence would be preferred
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Prior experience in operations/engineering management position
• Possess strong leadership quality, good planning and organizing ability.
• Takes initiative for personal and professional development.
• Willing to work after office hours/weekends and Public Holidays
If you feel this role describes your career aspirations, please share your latest CV with us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
System Technic Engineering Pte Ltd