Electrical Engineer (LV) (Chemical (MNC / Jurong Island)
The Low Voltage Engineer configures, troubleshoots, repairs, maintains and improves all low voltage (LV) and extra low voltage (ELV) electrical installation.
He/ she ensures the availability of those systems by establishing preventive maintenance plans and securing their implementation and development. The Low Voltage Engineer specifies modifications or additions in case of system updates or investment projects.
The incumbent provides organization, planning, and direction of maintenance, technical changes/improvements and technical documentation for any ELV installation.
- Design, install, repair, maintain, operate, inspect, test and take full charge and responsibility for all ELV Systems. Assist / support if required on LV electrical installation on site up to 1000V.
- Ensure reliability and availability of ELV systems
- Be the asset manager for all ELV equipment ensuring proper communication on site level.
- Secure and, if necessary, re-establish the required availability of existing units (Maintenance with inspection, servicing and repair).
- Guarantee plant safety, occupational safety and protection of the environment.
- Make sure from a technical viewpoint that the operation of the units is in compliance with permits.
- Keep himself/ herself up to date in order to provide the site with good technical assessment and recommendation for latest technology.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, Process Controls or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in electrical engineering activities in the chemical or petrochemical industry
- Strong technical knowledge on the functionality of Low voltage motor, UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), MCC (Motor Control Center), PU (Package Units), PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
- Familiar with CCTV, EMP, Intercom System, IT related infrastructure, Man Down Radio System, etc
- Candidates with no prior experience will be considered
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Fiona Koh | Registration No: R11092398
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD