Electrical Engineer (LEW Grade 6)
Our Client is a world leading manufacturer in advanced machine tools and many other automation systems or hybrid multi-tasking machines for global manufacturing.
- CNC Machining / Machine Tools
- Licensed Electrical Worker (LEW) Grade 6
- Supervisory / Team Lead position
- Lead a team of maintenance technicians to perform the preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Plan, monitor, coordinate and execute the preventive maintenance schedule.
- Monitor and guide the daily check and maintenance.
- Plan, order and monitor the spare parts for machines, equipments to minimize the down time.
- Maintain the break down, corrective and preventive maintenance data for further reference.
- Analysis and report the maintenance costs, machine down time, machine break down rate for future improvement.
- Help and guide for electrical installation and repair work.
- Involve in productivity improvement / quality improvement / cost reduction.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Possess minimum grade 6 of LEW certificate.
- Good knowledge of electrical control circuit and hands on machinery control board.
- Experience in electrical installation.
- Familiar with ISO procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to travel to the West side of Singapore for work
- Working Location: West of Singapore
- Working Schedules: 5-days per week, Monday to Friday, normal working hours
- Competitive starting basic salary with AWS and Variable Bonus
- Attractive employee benefits
- Permanent, Full-Time position
Interested applicants are requested apply online or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with a complete resume (include recent photo, salaries, reason for leaving). Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd