Statement Of Purpose
In charge of the execution of all electrical works inclusive of planning, scheduling, controlling, coordination and ensure works carried out are in accordance to approved shop drawings / specification and complete within the completion date. In addition, budget control and contract administration.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
(A) Specific :
- Evaluate costing received for electrical works
- Vet through shop drawings to ensure all are in compliance to technical specifications / authority requirements prior to submission
- Liaise and have meetings with Clients and Consultants on technical resolution / clarification, inspection and submission
- To be the lead contact point for all electrical issues
- To attend weekly site meeting
- To build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationship and meet Client’s expectations
- To manage, coordinate, work and oversee engineers, all workers, sub-contractors and vendors to ensure proper work execution and good workmanship
- To plan, implement, track the work progress and submit weekly progress report so as to ensure that the project executed is on time and within budget.
- To monitor project cost including variation works and submission of supporting documents
(B) General :
- To prepare and submit progress reports
- To maintain proper documentation for all projects
- To coordinate and work with other departments
- To engage, coordinate and oversee all project works to ensure successful completion and handing over to Clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To follow the safety procedures, rules and regulation and eliminate or reduce hazard at the workplace.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Well-versed with installation of M&E services and builder’s works
- Good interpersonal / Communication skills
- Independent & Team player
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Good in negotiation
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and can communicate effectively in English
- PC literate and knowledge in MS Office
(C) Experience :
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
ISO-Integrated M&E Pte Ltd