Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 22-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
Our client is a US MNC, a pioneering leader in providing strategic solutions for consumer goods, manufacturing, construction and aerospace. They are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer (1 year Contract) for an upcoming project.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of industrial printers in both new product development and current products sustaining
- Responsible for electronics system design, from component evaluation to schematics, design release packaging, and system integration until production
- Conduct comprehensive tests including experimental tests for technology verification/validation, functional tests, and qualification tests on product prototypes.
- Create product and project documentations (concept, technical specification, schematics, BOM, test / verification reports, etc)
- Liaise with multi-sites for projects coordination and alignment
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 product design & development cycles experience focusing in electrical / electronics hardware design
- Experience on detailed digital & analog electronics design, CPU architecture, power management, laser photodiodes, optics, implementation & testing of complex PCBA designs, design for test / manufacture & quality, wireless technologies such as WiFi, Bluetooth, RFID & etc.
- Working knowledge in schematics layout design flow and board design tools a must! (Mentor Graphics DxDesigner and Expedition preferred)
- Proficient in using lab instruments such as oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer and power meter.
- Proactive attitude, with a strong passion for product design work
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Must be highly analytical, possess excellent problem-solving skills and a fast learner.
Work location: Changi Business Park
1 year Contract, subject to renewal basis
salary up to S$5000per month (with attractive package!)
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1110894) and I'll reach out to you for a confidential chat.
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894