Working Place: 20 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2A, #02-11, AMK Techlink, Singapore 567761
Job Responsibilities / Description:
- To provide expertise support in new product introduction activities.
- To perform cable, component, and installation drawing as per customer specification
- Involve in RFQ activities such as estimating on installation cost, etc
- To ensure on time delivery, build to print and quality of customers are met
- To perform troubleshooting or equivalent analysis when received customer complaint
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Company
Higher Qualification: Nitec or Diploma in Electrical or Marine Engineering.
Job Experience: Minimum 2 years' relevant working experience in marine oil/gas or electrical
PC Literate: Basic AutoCad / Microsoft Office.
Bilingual Oral / Written: English/ Chinese.
Others: - Knowledge of Electrical panel design is an advantage.
Outgoing personality and able to work independently.
K&L Engineering Services Pte Ltd