Clearlab SG Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-May-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Designs and develops electrical systems by drafting, creating blue prints, and testing electronics components.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience, working as an Electrical Engineer in a manufacturing company, preferably in medical device industry.
- Good knowledge of industrial Electrical and Electronics systems, troubleshooting, and testing design.
- Good knowledge of circuit design, application of linear systems theory and analysis, development of electrical schematics, data collection and analysis, preparation of operational plans, electronic equipment maintenance, direct construction activities and equipment upkeep.
- Highly quality focused.
- Independent and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proactive and self-motivated, adaptable in changing situations.
- Good teamwork.
Clearlab SG Pte Ltd