Electrical Engineer - Hospital
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Oversee the Building Management System and Extra Low Voltage Systems in commercial projects.
- Familiar with Structured Cabling System, PA system, Nurse Call System and Car Park Management System installation.
- Understand system design, review technical specification including quotation.
- Monitor site work and responsible for shop drawing, catalogue, material submissions.
- Supervises departmental policies and procedures and standard of work performance.
- Implement and direct a program to ensure efficient execution of turnkey projects.
- Co-ordinates departmental activities and attend meetings and liaison work with consultants/ clients / main contractors / vendors.
- Provide functional direction to assigned personnel.
- Monitor and control operation to achieve the targeted turn-around time, productivity, quality, environmental, occupational health & safety standards.
- Provide safe custody, control and maintenance of all equipment and special tools used by the department.
- Min Degree in Mechanical / electrical engineering or equivalent
- Experience in hospital setting
$4K to $5K plus range
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd