Electrical Engineer (Healthcare)
- Provide technical support and assistance to the Master Plan Project team to access and acquire information on the hospital’s infrastructure and installed systems.
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings (design planning, interface, technical clarification, etc) as per planned schedule to provide technical inputs as needed.
- Support and input to the consultants’ technical & design proposal to meet hospital’s operation needs and minimizing Electrical services disruption.
- Coordinate internally for design and interface coordination through the various transition phases of the Master Plan.
- Review and input to proposed work plans and schedules to achieve control, compatibility and coordinated objective to avoid and minimize operation disruptions.
- Assist in the management of the appointed maintenance agent and specialist system vendors in their maintenance scope and planned program including breakdown investigations, inspections and audit.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Power/Technology or related discipline)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experiences Required Competencies and Capabilities (Skills, Experiences and Professional Licenses)
- Possesses good writing and presentation skills.
- Previous experience in Electrical installation work is advantageous.
- Possesses BCA Green Mark certification and/or related experiences will be advantageous
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 18091.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD