Electrical Engineer (Chemical (MNC / Jurong Island)
- Ensure safety and availability of electrical systems, installations and power network for the whole site.
- Provide and implement technical assistance to improve production processes, to save production costs and assure necessary quality targets and safety demands
- Design, install, repair, maintain, operate, inspect, test and take full charge and responsibility for any electrical installations on the Production Site up to 66kV
- Main substation, substations, high voltage GIS (Gas Isolated Switchgear) and installation, high, medium, low voltage motor, diesel power generator, transformer, UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), MCC (Motor Control Center), PU (Package Units), SCS (Switchgear Control System) and all with above mentioned related PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
- Be the focal point for all Electrical issues and be updated in order to provide the site with good technical assessment and recommendation for latest technology
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or other related engineering discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in electrical engineering activities in the chemical or petrochemical industry
- Strong computer / IT skills (Microsoft Office, SAP, IT-Network, Telecommunication, etc.)
- Ability to work with a focus on safety, quality, productivity, and environmental concerns
- Willing to work in Jurong Island
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15670
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD