Electrical Engineer (5 days, $3000-$5000, PLC & HMI Experience)
- In-depth knowledge in both analog & digital sensors (Temperature, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Infrared Sensor, Pressure Sensor, Light Sensor, Ultrasonic Sensor) PID, timer, counter, all types of controllers and panel meters.
- Ability to study, understand and follow electrical schematics and blueprints.
- Erection and commissioning to assemble electrical, mechanical, pneumatic machines.
- Knowledge of testing & troubleshooting AC/DC circuitry.
- Highly experienced in fabrication, wiring & testing of electronic control panels, servo AC/DC drives, PCB, stepper drives, variable frequency drives, robots commissioning and industrial PC repair.
- Sound knowledge of Electrical wiring, PLC programming, low & high voltage control circuits.
- Diploma/ Degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- PLC programming and HMI programming.
- Able to draw Electrical diagram in CAD
- Communication protocols (Ethernet, TCP/IP, RS232, RS485, DeviceNet, CANopen, EtherCAT)
- Preferably with experience or knowledge in Basic C, C++, Singe Axis.
- Soldering and desoldering up to SMDs.
- Must know how to use and read AutoCAD, SolidWorks etc software.
- Must be able to travel overseas if require.
- $3000-$5000 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310