Electrical Design Engineer (West / 5 Days )
Our client is specializing in the design and manufacture of high-quality power distribution and control systems for customers worldwide / different industries.
- Design electrical switchboards & control panels for vessel use;
- Prepare drawings, short circuit calculations, instruction manual for submission to client & shop floor production;
- Co-ordinate with clients & consultants on the technical requirement; attend technical discussions;
- Develop & improve on the design of electrical switchboard & control panels;
- Assist & advise sales dept on technical matters, provide technical backup for securing of contract;
- Provide technical engineering assistance to Production with respect to the manufacturing process and Bill of Materials, including the completion of assembly drawings, detail drawings, instruction sheets, testing & product terminal labeling;
- Ensure all new & existing classification bodies’ rules are updated accordingly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MSWORD format by using Apply Now button or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Loo Jing Ni
Registration No : R1879628
EA License No : 18C9027
Corestaff Pte Ltd