Electrical Asst Engineer - (PLC & PC) - Woodlands
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics drawing.
- Must be able to do electrical wiring on control panel box.
- Preferably with experience in programmable logic controller (PLC) and customized automation machine.
- Willing to learn new PLC programming
- Min NITEC in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Preferably with working experience in customized automation machine.
- Good communication skills and tactful in handling interpersonal relationships.
- Required to travel when necessary
- Working location: Woodlands
- ·Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Salary commensurate with experience
Please submit resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:
Position applying for
Reason for Leaving
Quek Hong Guek
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified