Electrical and Instrument Supervisor
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About Singapore Plant:
As part of its expansion in the Asia Pacific, Syngenta is building a formulation plant in Singapore. This role offers a rare opportunity to be part of a pioneering team building the company standards and ways of working from scratch. The Electrical and Instrument Supervisor will ensure all electrical and instrument are in good condition and plan and perform preventive, predictive and corrective E&I maintenance in a safe manner at all time. You will manage and optimize of E&I spare parts and tools.
- Ensure safe coordination and execution of all maintenance preventive or corrective activities performed by external contractors strictly following Syngenta HSEQ guideline and policies
- Implement daily electrical and Instrument inspections and records. Ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Implement preventive maintenance plan till completion
- To complete mechanical repair in time according to site procedures and production priorities.
- Analyse the equipment breakdown root causes and propose some improvement
- Responsible for external E&I contractors who work in the plant
- Ensure E&I portion of P&IDs, as built drawing and technical documentation are systematically and periodically updated
- Participate in CAPEX (capital expenditure) project related activities and coordinate E&I related works with appointed contractors.
We are looking for:
- At least 2-3 years electrical repairing and maintenance experience
- Diploma and above qualification with major in mechanic
- Knowledge and experience of chemical manufacturing industry and understanding of manufacturing industry standards
- Ability to analyse data and propose some changes
- Ability to read and comprehend P&ID and equipment schematic
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel