EHSQ & Training Manager (Chemical MNC/ Jurong Island)
- Keeping Occupational Injury & Illness Rates to a benchmark level and striving to reduce it further
- Keep all employees compliant with relevant Singaporean (mandatory) trainings as well as Organization internal requirements using various tools such as Success Factors to measure compliance. Ensure the system is in place and measure effectiveness of training.
- Minimizing fiscal loss through hazard recognition and program prevention
- Assisting the Plant Managers and department heads with implementation of Safety Plans, Safety Training Plans, Safety Meetings, Audits & Inspections, Investigations and other related tasks in the plants
- Independently assessing the levels of noise, illumination, heat or harmful or hazardous substances in the workplace and the exposure levels of persons at work therein
- Supporting incident investigations, dangerous occurrence or occupational disease that occurred within the workplace
- Overseeing the follow up actions of Shift Safety Coordinator with relevant supporting departments (e,g. SE, E&I and IT) for up keeping of equipment and devices located in FCC and IMT room.
- Degree in safety and health in a chemical background
- Technical level safety professional position at the “Officer level” as per WSH guidelines
- Fire Safety Manager certificate
- Experience from SCDF
- Diverse experience from various safety and health or operations positions or technical education
- Extensive knowledge in Singapore Security compliance requirements
- Ability to work in a team and to take decisions independently
- Excellent cultural and communicative skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17526
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD