Veolia is one of the largest environmental services organizations in Singapore. We operate industrial water and wastewater treatment plants; provides integrated waste management solutions to industrial, commercial, municipal and residential customers, including collection, sorting and recycling of hazardous and non-hazardous waste, industrial services as well as public cleansing.
We are currently seeking dedicated and enthusiastic candidates to apply for:
- Support Veolia EHS Team in the development of the site EHS induction and training programmes and ensure they carry out the induction/training for all personnel coming to project site.
- Participate in the EHS audits and inspection programmes.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and co-ordination between, Veolia and Contractors.
- Monitor Contractor EHS programmes and advise any shortfalls and provide specialist support.
- Carry out daily monitoring of work areas to ensure compliance with regard to safe working practices and environmental compliance.
- Attend Weekly Contractors’ progress meetings and monthly EHS meetings.
- Be part of the Investigation team to establish root cause of any accident/ incident/ near miss, and communicate the corrective action and lessons learned.
- Review work method statements and risk assessments produced by Contractors.
- Regularly participate in contractor safety Pre Task & Toolbox Talks.
- Familiar with Construction PTW System and the role of a Permit Issuer.
- Provide advice to the Permit Applicant on PTW issues.
- Ensure the proper application of the PTW System.
- Perform other duties and functions as may be prescribed by the management.
- Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (Level B).
- Candidates with Managing Work at Height, Confined Space Safety Assessor certification, Building Construction Supervisor Safety (BCSS) certification would be an added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience in the construction industry (Oil & Gas / Chemical)
Interested candidates are requested to submit application online or email full CV with detailed experiences of previous projects, photo stating current and expected salary, availability date.
Veolia Es Singapore Industrial Pte Ltd