EHS Officer (Jurong Island)
- Assist EHS Manager in developing new or revising current EHS related procedures to meet regulatory and ISO standards.
- Responsible for the Occupational Health (OH) Management for employees. Responsible to ensure effective implementation of OH programmers such Noise & Industrial Hygiene Monitoring and Mandatory Medical Surveillance Programmers etc. to comply with legal requirements.
- Assist EHS Engineer in Environmental Management; i.e liaising and coordinating with Production Department and external testing bodies to conduct environmental monitoring such as Boundary Noise, Occupational Noise Monitoring, air emission for Ground Flare, RTO, Incinerator, indoor air quality etc.
- Assist EHS Manager (Acting Fire Safety Manager) in Emergency & Crisis Management programs including developing procedures and drill implementation; i.e. for pandemic outbreak, haze, spill & leak, fire drills.
- Assist EHS Manager (Acting Fire Safety Manager) in Fire Wardens, CERT & First Aiders Management
- Responsible to Assist Operation and Maintenance team in Contractor Safety Management especially during Turn around and effectiveness/improvement of Permit to work system management.
- Liaison with authorities and ensure all required legal document submitted online comply with relevant authorities’ requirements i.e. MOM, SCDF, NEA etc.
- Responsible for EHS Training Management
- Audit Management
- Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer with MOM with at least 3 years’ experience in similar chemical plant industry.
- Registered Fire Safety Manager. Those undergoing course can be considered.
- Understand the requirements of latest local and international laws & regulations related to environment health and safety.
- Experience as document controller for EHS Management Systems and relevant ISO standards.
- Experience in Safety Management during turnaround/ shutdown.
- Experience as MR for Audit and able to lead internal EHS Audit. Understandsthe requirements for ISO 14001, SS651 and ISO 45001 Standards.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16775
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD