EHS Officer / Executive (Safety) (Chemical MNC/ Jurong Island)
- Responsible for EHS Training Management
- Act as Fire Safety Manager and assist EHS Manager in Fire Safety Management including ERT SHED Management to maintain portable fire and emergency rescue/ containment equipment/ kit.
- PPE & EHS Document Store Management. Inventory control and employees PPE management.
- Assist EHS Engineer in Environmental Management, Emergency & Crisis Management programs, Fire Wardens, CERT & First Aiders Management
- Audit Management including supporting EHS Manager in coordinating and acting as Deputy Management Representative (MR) for external/ ISO certification or surveillance Audit. Coordinate and lead internal Auditors to conduct EHS internal audit.
- Responsible for Incident investigation and monitoring corrective/ preventive actions follow-up.
- Assist EHS Manager in developing new or revising current EHS related procedures to meet regulatory and ISO standards.
- Responsible for the Occupational Health (OH) Management, Employees Occupational Diseases and Workplace Injury Management.
- Responsible to Assist Operation and Maintenance team in Contractor Safety Management especially during Turn around and effectiveness/improvement of Permit to work system management.
- Liaison with authorities and ensure all required legal document submitted online comply with relevant authorities’ requirements i.e. MOM, SCDF, NEA etc.
- Assist EHS Manager in Pest Control management, Security Management
- Assist EHS Manager in EtQ Reliance (EHS IT system) implementation and on-going improvement project.
- Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System (for example SS651, ISO 9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001, IATF 16949).
- Assist and support EHS Manager in Budget Forecast, Control and Capital Expenditure Management (CAPEX).
- Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer with MOM with at least 3 years’ experience in similar chemical plant industry.
- Registered Fire Safety Manager. Those undergoing course can be considered.
- Understand the requirements of latest local and international laws & regulations related to environment health and safety.
- Experience as document controller for EHS Management Systems and relevant ISO standards.
- Experience in Safety Management during turnaround/ shutdown.
- Experience as MR for Audit and able to lead internal EHS Audit. Understands the requirements for ISO 14001, SS651 and ISO 45001 Standards.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16716
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD