EHS Officer (Chemical/ Jurong Island)
- Responsible for EHS Training Management.
- Manage EHS Training Need Analysis, Training Programmers, Training Plan& Schedule, Develop Training Materials, conduct in-house training and Maintaining Employees EHS Training Records.
- Act as Secretary to minute and record EHS & Fire Safety Committee meeting. Ensure compliance to WSH and Fire Safety Committee legal requirements.
- Act as Fire Safety Manager and assist EHS Manager in Fire Safety Management including ERT SHED Management to maintain portable fire and emergency rescue/ containment equipment/ kit.
- PPE & EHS Document Store Management. Inventory control and employees PPE management.
- Assist EHS Engineer in Environmental Management; i.e liaising and coordinating with Production Department and external testing bodies to conduct environmental monitoring such as Boundary Noise, Occupational Noise Monitoring, air emission for Ground Flare, RTO, Incinerator, indoor air quality etc.
- Assist EHS Manager (Acting Fire Safety Manager) in Emergency & Crisis Management programs including developing procedures and drill implementation; i.e. for pandemic outbreak, haze, spill & leak, fire drills.
- Assist EHS Manager (Acting Fire Safety Manager) in Fire Wardens, CERT & First Aiders Management.
- Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer with MOM with at least 3 years’ experience in similar chemical plant industry.
- Registered Fire Safety Manager. Those undergoing course can be considered.
- Understand the requirements of latest local and international laws & regulations related to environment health and safety.
- Experience as document controller for EHS Management Systems and relevant ISO standards.
- Experience in Safety Management during turnaround/ shutdown.
- Understands the requirements for ISO 14001, SS651 and ISO 45001 Standards
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16717.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD